WeWork Agrees to SPAC Deal with BowX Acquisition (BOWX) that Values it at $9 Billion, with Debt - DJ
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 26, 2021 6:05 AM EDT)
WeWork has agreed to merge with a SPAC, according to Dow Jones, citing people familiar with the matter. The planned merger with BowX Acquisition (NASDAQ: BOWX) would value WeWork at $9 billion including Debt. It would also raise $1.3 billion, including $800 million in a PIPE investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- Announces that Ordinary Shares, Warrants and Rights to Commence Separate Trading on or about April 16, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!