Vivid Seats Said in Talks to Go Public Via Horizon Acquisition (HZAC) - Bloomberg
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 18, 2021 2:18 PM EDT)
Vivid Seats, a digital ticketing marketplace, is in advanced talks go go public via a merger with Horizon Acquisition (NYSE: HZAC), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Horizon has begun discussions with investors about raising equity to support a transaction to reduce Vivid Seats debt and value the combined company at about $2.5 billion.
A deal hasn't been finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!