Vista Equity Said Near Deal for Avalara (AVLR) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as jobs report cements rate hike regime
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 8, 2022 6:54 AM EDT)
Vista Equity Partners is in advanced talks to acquire Avalara (NYSE: AVLR), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. An agreement could be announced on Monday. The all-cash deal could value Avalara at around $8.5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's Stock Downgrades of Note
- Musk-Twitter (TWTR) Resolution Said To Stick On Debt-contingency Issue - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) Aims to Stay Lawsuit Until Deal Closes, Source Says -- WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!