Vicarious Said in Talks to Merge with D8 Holdings Corp (DEH) - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 24, 2021 4:58 PM EDT)
Vicarious Surgical, a developer of medical robot tech that's backed by Bill Gates, is in talks to go public through a merger with blank-check firm D8 Holdings Corp (NYSE: DEH), according to a report from Bloomberg, citing a person with knowledge of the matter.
Companies are discussing a deal that values the combined entity at about $1.1 billion.
Terms aren't final.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartRent To Go Public in $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. I (FWAA)
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- CN (CNI) Sends Letter to Board of Kansas City Southern (KSU) Regarding Its Superior Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesBill Gates, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!