UPDATE: Stone Point, Insight Near Deal to Buy Corelogic (CLGX) for $80 Per Share - DJ
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 4, 2021 9:13 AM EST)
Stone Point Capital and Insight Partners are nearing a deal to buy Corelogic (NYSE: CLGX), according to Dow Jones, citing sources.
The deal values the company at $80 per share or about $6.2 billion. A deal could be announced this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Silicon Labs to sell infrastructure and auto unit to Skyworks for $2.75 billion
- Microsoft (MSFT) is said to have bid $12B for Discord - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!