UPDATE: Fortress Investment Group (FIG) Unit Nationstar Mortgage (NSM) Said to Work with Advisers on Sale - Bloomberg
- Wall Street slips as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 30, 2017 4:50 PM EDT)
Nationstar Mortgage (NYSE: NSM), a company majority owned by Fortress Investment Group (NYSE: FIG), is working with financial advisers on a sale and inviting bids from potential buyers, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Nationstar plans to call for initial bids from potential buyers in November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American National (ANAT) Up for Sale - Reuters
- Ginkgo Bioworks and Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNG) have agreed to business combination
- IT Firm AgileThought Said to Get Deal with Mexico-Focused SPAC, LIV Capital Acquisition (LIVKU) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!