Twitter (TWTR) Said to Have Discussed $4 Billion Clubhouse Takeover - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 7, 2021 4:07 PM EDT)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) held talks in recent months to acquire Clubhouse, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The companies discussed a potential valuation of roughly $4 billion for Clubhouse.
Discussions are no longer ongoing, and it's unclear why they stalled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Cellebrite to List on Nasdaq Through Merger with TWC Tech Holdings II Corp. (TWCT)
- PAR Technology (PAR) Acquires Leading Loyalty Provider Punchh Inc. for $500 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!