Twitter (TWTR) Said to Have Discussed $4 Billion Clubhouse Takeover - Bloomberg
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 7, 2021 4:07 PM EDT)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) held talks in recent months to acquire Clubhouse, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The companies discussed a potential valuation of roughly $4 billion for Clubhouse.
Discussions are no longer ongoing, and it's unclear why they stalled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Searchlight Capital Partners to Acquire Technical Airborne Components from TransDigm (TDG)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!