Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 14, 2021 3:50 PM EDT)
Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) is nearing a deal to buy PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPD) for more than $15 billion, according to Dow Jones, citing people familiar with the matter. The companies could finalize a deal this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Athletic Sees New York Times Co. (NYT) as a Leading Contender for a Tie-Up - DJ
- Jasper Therapeutics, Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition (AMHCU) Announce Merger to Create Publicly Listed Leading Biotechnology Company in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- UPDATE: Nuance Communications (NUAN) proxy suggests Amazon (AMZN) was interested - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!