Teck Resources (TECK) Said to Explore Options for $8B Metallurgical Coal Unit - Bloomberg
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 14, 2021 12:35 PM EDT)
Teck Resources (NYSE: TECK) is exploring options for its $8 billion metallurgical coal unit, Bloomberg sources.
It is said to weigh a sale or spinoff of the coal business, and is working with an adviser.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Report suggesting Disney (DIS) is looking to potentially spinoff ESPN are inaccurate - CNBC
- Okada Manila and 26 Capital Acquisition (ADER) Announce Plans to Merge, Resulting in Okada Manila Becoming a Publicly Traded Company
- GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) $54 Billion Consume Arm Said to Draw Buyout Firms - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!