Supernova Partners Acquisition (SPNV) to Take Offerpad Public at $3 Billion Valuation - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 18, 2021 8:59 AM EDT)
Offerpad, which helped pioneer a tech-driven method of selling homes, agreed to be acquired by Supernova Partners Acquisition Company Inc. (NYSE: SPNV) in a deal that gives the startup a post-transaction value of $3 billion, according to a report from Bloomberg. The deal adds $600 million to Offerpad's balance sheet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- China set to clear Tencent's $3.5 billion Sogou (SOGO) deal subject to data security conditions - Reuters (Earlier)
- Blackrock, State Street Have Expressed Interest In Buying Credit Suisse's (CS) Asset Management Unit- Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!