Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) in Bid to Acquire Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN) - Reuters
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 2, 2019 12:01 PM EDT)
Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) has approached Cedar Fair L.P. (NYSE: FUN) with an acquisition offer, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter. Cedar Fair is considering the cash and stock offer.
Details couldn't be learned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) and Cargill Deal Critiqued by Senator Booker: Dealreporter via Bloomberg
- Allianz said planning to offload large U.S. life portfolio - Bloomberg
- IAC (IAC) in Talks to Aquire Meredith (MDP) - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!