Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 21, 2021 4:02 PM EDT)
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) is exploring a sale, according to Dow Jones, citing people familiar with the matter.
It tapped Centerview Partners for advice on the potential sale and has attracted interest from suitors including Continental Grain.
Sanderson Farms confirmed the $142 per share offer from Durational Capital, but said it has not received a proposal from Tyson Foods and Durational Capital, saying the offer "very substantially undervalues Sanderson Farms and its future prospects and is significantly below the 52-week high share price of $179.45."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hemisphere Media (HMTV) Explores Sale - Reuters
- Sanderson Farms, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Exclusive-AerCap to win unconditional EU okay for $30 billion GE deal - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!