Richard Branson in Talks to Merge Virgin Orbit with NextGen Acquisition Corp. II (NGCA) - Sky
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richard Branson is in advanced talks about a merger to take Virgin Orbit, his satellite launch company, on to the U.S. public markets, according to Sky News, citing sources.
Virgin Orbit is close to finalizing a deal to combine with SPAC, NextGen Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ: NGCA).
A deal valuing Virgin Orbit at about $3 billion could be announced in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) made an offer for Translate Bio (TBIO) - Reuters
- Foot Locker (FL) is Spending $1.1 Billion to Buy Retailers WSS and Atmos - Report
- Lending platform Kredivo to go public via $2.5 billion SPAC merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!