Rekor Systems (REKR) Made an Offer for Iteris (ITI), Which Was Rebuffed
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rekor Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: REKR) announced today that on February 20, 2021, it had advised Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITI) that it was prepared to offer to purchase all of Iteris’ outstanding common stock. The offer to Iteris was for a combination of cash and common stock subject to confirmatory diligence and approval of both boards of directors.
On February 26th, Rekor was advised that the board of directors of Iteris “has decided at this time the combination of the two companies would not be in the best interest of [Iteris’] shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Sabre Industries
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!