Reinvent Technology Partners (RTP) Finalizing Deal for Joby Aviation - FT
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reinvent Technology Partners (NYSE: RTP) Finalizing Deal for Joby Aviation - FT
- LinkedIn and Zynga founders' SPAC values electric aircraft developer at $5.7 billion
- Could be announced later this month
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Searchlight Capital Partners to Acquire Technical Airborne Components from TransDigm (TDG)
- Vicarious Surgical, D8 Holdings Corp. (DEH) Announce Definitive Business Combination Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!