Reinvent Technology Partners (RTP) Finalizing Deal for Joby Aviation - FT
- Wall St set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reinvent Technology Partners (NYSE: RTP) Finalizing Deal for Joby Aviation - FT
- LinkedIn and Zynga founders' SPAC values electric aircraft developer at $5.7 billion
- Could be announced later this month
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Israeli Chipmaker Valens Said in Merger Talks with PTK Acquisition (PTK) - Bloomberg
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Fist Bid for Nuance (NUAN) was $53.50
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!