Qomplx to Go Public Through Tailwind Acquisition (TWND) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 1, 2021 5:37 PM EST)
The SPAC started by Casper Sleep's CEO Philip Krim has found a target, according to Bloomberg.
Risk analytics firm Qomplx has agreed to go public through Krim's Tailwind Acquisition (NYSE: TWND), the report said, citing Qomplx's CEO Jason Crabtree.
The equity value of the deal is $1.4 billion. As part of the deal Qomplx will buy two other private companies, Sentar and Tyche.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Israeli Chipmaker Valens Said in Merger Talks with PTK Acquisition (PTK) - Bloomberg
- CVC to team up with US Bain Capital for takeover bid of Toshiba - Nikkei
- IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Beneficial II Corp. (YTPG) Opens at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!