Playstudios Said to Discuss SPAC Deal with Acies Acquisition (ACAC) - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Playstudios is in talks to go public and is discussing a deal with Acies Acquisition (NASDAQ: ACAC), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The transaction is set to value the combined entity at $1billion or more and could be announced in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- China set to clear Tencent's $3.5 billion Sogou (SOGO) deal subject to data security conditions - Reuters (Earlier)
- Ginkgo Bioworks Said to Weigh Over $20B Deal with Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNGU) - Bloomberg