NCR (NCR) Said Close to Reaching $1.7 Billion Deal for Cardtronics (CATM) - Bloomberg
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardtronics (NASDAQ: CATM) is in talks to accept a $1.7 billion offer from NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The companies could announce a deal as early as Monday.
Apollo's consortium decided not to raise its offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardtronics Issues Shareholder Vote and Meeting Reminder
- Equity Commonwealth (EQC) to Acquire Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) for $3.4 Billion
- Bill.com (BILL) set to acquire Utah unicorn software startup Divvy - Forbes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!