NCR (NCR) Said Close to Reaching $1.7 Billion Deal for Cardtronics (CATM) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardtronics (NASDAQ: CATM) is in talks to accept a $1.7 billion offer from NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The companies could announce a deal as early as Monday.
Apollo's consortium decided not to raise its offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marlin Business Services (MRLN) to Be Acquired by Funds Managed By HPS Investment Partners for $23.50/share
- DWS, CDPQ said near EUR3B deal for SNCF leasing unit - Bloomberg
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!