Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) is exploring a possible sale, the Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
The email-security provider has hired bankers to consider options, which include a sale or a large investment.
The process is said to be in the early going.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saint-Gobain Said to Consider Acquisition of GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) - Bloomberg
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Acquires Tempel Steel Company for $255M
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Irth Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!