Microsoft (MSFT) Said in Talks to Acquire Discord for Over $10 Billion - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) is in talks to acquire Discord for more than $10 billion, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
Discord reached out to potential buyers and Microsoft is in the running, but no deal is imminent.
Discord is more likely to go public than sell itself, one person said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- ORBCOMM (ORBC) to be Acquired by GI Partners for $1.1 Billion, $11.50/sh
- Yucaipa Acquisition (YAC) Said in Talks for $4B Signa Sports Deal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!