MKS Instruments (MKSI) has approached Atotech (ATC) with an acquisition offer - Reuters
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atotech was brought to the market by private equity owner Carlyle Group Inc. (NYSE: CG).
Spokespeople for MKS and Carlyle both declined to comment to Reuters, while Atotech did not respond to a Reuters request for comment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Talkspace (TALK) on Watch on Chatter
- Zoom-Backed Events Platform Cvent to Go Public via $5.3 Billion SPAC Deal
- The New Home Co. (NWHM) to Be Acquired by Funds Managed by Apollo (APO) for $9 Per Share, $338M Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Company News, Rumors
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!