LogMeIn (LOGM) in Deep Talks to Sell to PE Firms - Sources
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) is in deep talks to sell the company with several private equity firms interested, according to sources familiar with the matter.
Private equity firm Francisco Partners, which in the past bid for part of the company, is said to be back to the table to acquire the entire company, sources relayed. Thoma Bravo, which currently owns a 1.26 million share stake, is also said to be interested.
LogMeIn operates several popular remote access and collaboration products including GoToMyPc and GoToMeeting, among others. Recent product and pricing changes to GoToMeeting hurt billings, although the changes were meant to better compete with Zoom.
In 2016, the company merged with Citrix Systems' (NASDAQ: CTXS) GoTo business in a $1.8 billion Reverse Morris Trust transaction.
LogMeIn has a current market cap of approximatly $3.6 billion.
In response to the speculation, LogMeIn said as a matter of policy, they don’t comment on rumors or speculation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mogo (MOGO) to Increase Ownership in Canada’s Leading Crypto Platform, Coinsquare
- Domtar (UFS) to be Acquired by Paper Excellence for $55.50/Share in $3 Billion Deal
- Ferro Corp. (FOE) to Be Acquired by Prince International Corporation for $22 Per Share in $2.1 Billion All-cash Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!