Kore Wireless to Go Public in $1 Billion Deal with Cerberus Telecom Acquisition Corp. (CTAC) - Bloomberg
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 12, 2021 4:09 PM EST)
Kore Wireless has agreed to go public through a blank-check company backed by private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management, according to Bloomberg, citing a statement.
The deal with Cerberus Telecom Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: CTAC) values the combined company at about $1 billion, including debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartRent To Go Public in $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. I (FWAA)
- Hertz (HTZGQ) reviewing Knighthead, Certaras bid - Bloomberg, citing Lawyer
- Microsoft (MSFT) is said to have bid $12B for Discord - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Related EntitiesCerberus Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!