Jaws Spitfire Acquisition (SPFR) and Velo3D Said to Discuss Merger - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 10, 2021 3:49 PM EST)
Berry Sternlicht's Jaws Spitfire Acquisition (NYSE: SPFR) is in talks to merge with Velo3D, a maker of 3D metal printers, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. A transaction is set to value the combined entity at more than $1 billion.
Terms aren't finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- CRH Medical (CRHM) Securityholders Approve Acquisition by WELL Health
- Israeli Chipmaker Valens Said in Merger Talks with PTK Acquisition (PTK) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!