IonQ Said in Talks to Go Public Through Merger with SPAC, dMY Technology Group, Inc. III (DMYI) - Bloomberg
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IonQ is in advanced talks to merge with dMY Technology Group, Inc. III (NYSE: DMYI), according to a report earlier from Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. The merger will create one of the first public quantum-computing companies.
The company is slated to be worth about $2 billion and a deal is set to be announced in the coming weeks, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartRent, Backed by Amazon (AMZN), to Go Public in a $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall SPAC (FWAA)
- UPDATE: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) on Watch on Chatter
- Discord ends sale talks with Microsoft - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!