Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inspirato, a startup specializing in luxury travel, is in talks to go public through a merger with a SPAC in a deal valued at more than $1 billion, according to a report from Bloomberg after the market close on Thursday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Inspirato is discussing a deal with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (NASDAQ: TVAC).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Expected to Sweeten Kansas City Southern (KSU) Bid - DJ
- Teledyne (TDY) Completes Acquisition of FLIR (FLIR)
- Osiris Acquisition Corp. (OSI) Prices 23M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!