IBM (IBM) Explores Sale of IBM Watson Health - DJ
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) is exploring a potential sale of IBM Watson Health business, according to Dow Jones, citing people familiar with the matter.
It is studying alternatives for the unit that could include a sale to a private-equity firm or industry player or merger with a blank-check company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Yucaipa Acquisition (YAC) Said in Talks for $4B Signa Sports Deal - Bloomberg
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Said to be in Talks to Invest $500M in Box (BOX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!