Hyzon Motors said to go public via merger with Decarbonization Plus Acquisition (DCRB) - Bloomberg
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 5, 2021 6:27 AM EST)
Hyzon Motors, a fuel-cell truck startup, has agreed to go public via a merger with Decarbonization Plus Acquisition (NASDAQ: DCRB), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
The SPAC held talks about raising new equity to support the transaction that values the combined entity at more than $2 billion. A deal could be announced within the week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!