Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Confirms Talks on Takeover With Three Large Pharma Cos.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher on Microsoft boost; Powell comments eyed
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
- Pinterest (PINS) erases bulk of after-hours losses after positive earnings call, analysts raise numbers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call of Duty strength fuel earnings beat
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) confirms that it is engaged in highly preliminary discussions with Amgen Inc. (NYSE: AMGN), Janssen Global Services, LLC (NYSE: JNJ) and Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) which may or may not lead to an offer being made for the entire share capital of the Company. There can be no certainty that any offer will be made for the Company.
In accordance with Rule 2.6 of the Irish Takeover Rules, each of the Possible Offerors is required, no later than 5:00 pm (New York time) on Jan. 10, 2023, to either (i) announce a firm intention to make an offer for the Company in accordance with Rule 2.7 of the Irish Takeover Rules; or (ii) announce that it does not intend to make an offer for the Company, in which case the announcement will be treated as a statement to which Rule 2.8 of the Irish Takeover Rules applies. This deadline will only be extended with the consent of the Irish Takeover Panel in accordance with Rule 2.6(c) of the Irish Takeover Rules, at the request of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Criteo S.A. (CRTO) Hires Evercore to Explore Sale - Reuters
- DuPont edges higher after dividend hike, sees chip market bottoming out
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!