German Flying-Taxi Startup Said in Talks to Merge with Qell Acquisition (QELL) SPAC - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 3, 2021 3:05 PM EST)
Lilium, a German startup that's making an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing passenger jet, is in talks to go public through a merger with Qell Acquisition (NASDAQ: QELL), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Qell has begun discussions to raise new equity for a transaction to value the combined entity at more than $2 billion.
A deal hasn't been finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- SOS (SOS) to Acquire the Majority Equity Interest of Three US-based Power Plants Aiming to Expand its Crypto-mining Operations into North America
- Impossible Foods Exploring SPAC Merger or IPO - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!