General Electric (GE) Near $30B Deal to Merge Aircraft-Leasing Business with AerCap (AER) - WSJ
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) is near a $30 billion deal to merge its aircraft-leasing business with AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER), the Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
The details of how the merger would be structured were not learned at the time, the Journal added.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- KKR & Co. (KKR) to Acquire Therapy Brands
- Signa Sports United, Owned By Austrian Investor Rene Benko, In Talks To Go Public Via Spac Merger - Reuters