Foley Trasimene Acquisition (WPF) Said Near $7.3 Billion Deal with Alight - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blackstone's (NYSE: BX) Alight Solutions is nearing a deal to go public via merger with blank-check firm Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp (NYSE: WPF), according to Bloomberg, citing a person familiar with the matter.
The deal would value Alight at $7.3 billion including debt. The transaction could be announced as soon as Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) on Watch on Chatter
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Acquires Machine Learning/Deep Learning Leader, DeepCube Ltd.
- Innospec (IOSP) Comments Press Speculation Regarding Possible Offer for Elementis plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!