Electric Truck Maker Xos in Deal Talks with NextGen Acquisition Corp. (NGAC) - Reuters
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 8, 2021 2:41 PM EST)
U.S. electric vehicle maker Xos Trucks is in talks to go public through a merger with NextGen Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: NGAC) which could value it around $2 billion, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter.
NextGen is in talks with investors about raising financing for the deal in the form of a PIPE. If successful an agreement could be announced as early as this month, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- Surrozen and Consonance-HFW Acquisition Corp. (CHFW) Announce Business Combination
- CRH Medical (CRHM) Securityholders Approve Acquisition by WELL Health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!