DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) made a $20 billion cash and stock offer for Europe sports betting operator Entain PLC, CNBC David Faber reported citing sources.
- the offer is mostly stock, with the cash component maybe as high as 30%.
- the offer was made two or three days ago.
- the offer is said to be serious but Entain may be questioning the stock component.
- CNBC's Jim Cramer called it a 'land grab' and said the sports betting sector needs consolidation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) gains on speculative report they could spin-off ESPN
- FDA Delaying Decision on Moderna (MRNA) Covid-19 Vaccine in Adolescents While Evaluating Myocarditis Risk - DJ
- DraftKings (DKNG) Will Report Q3 Results on November 5th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer, David Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!