Denbury Resources (DNR) CEO: Co. Didn't Issue Press Release About Buyout Offer - Bloomberg
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 20, 2020 8:01 AM EDT)
Denbury Resources' (NYSE: DNR) CEO said the company didn't issue a press release about a buyout offer, according to Bloomberg, citing a telephone interview. The earlier press release "looks fraudulent."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analyst Sees Rumored $11B Price For Acceleron (XLRN) as 'Too Low,' Says $13B to $14B a Fair Value, Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Seen as a 'Natural Buyer'
- Activist Hedge Fund Starboard Has 8% Stake in Huntsman (HUN) - DJ
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!