DXC Technology (DXC) Takeover Price Being Discussed Said to Be Around $45/Share - Source
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The takeover price being discussed for DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is said to be around $45 per share, according to a source. Last week, Bloomberg reported that DXC received an approach from at least one private equity firm, although it is unclear whether the company is open to a sale.
A deal at $45 per share, if it comes to fruition, would be an approximate 95% premium to the current market price of $23.00.
DXC is working closely with an investment bank to negotiate a deal in the best interest of its shareholders. However, it is unclear if a definitive agreement will be reached.
Despite the broader decline in mergers and acquisitions this year, technology dealmaking has been steady, partly driven by several private equity firms active in the sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Expressed Interest In LME Earlier This Year, Was Rebuffed - Bloomberg
- Ericsson (ERIC) to sell IoT business to Aeris
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Acquire Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) for $12/Share, or $2.8 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!