DCP Capital-Led Buyout Group Said Near $5.3B Deal for 51job, Inc. (JOBS) - Bloomberg
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
An investor group led by DCP Capital is nearing a deal to acquire 51job, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOBS) in a transaction valuing the firm at $5.3 billion, according Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The consortium is in advanced talks to buy the company for about $79.05 per ADS. An agreement could be announced as soon as Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PerkinElmer (PKI) Acquires BioLegend for $5.25B
- ABB (ABB) to Divest Mechanical Power Transmission Division (Dodge) to RBC Bearings (ROLL) for $2.9 Billion
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Terminates Inter Pipeline Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!