Centene (CNC) Said to Have Drawn Interest from Cigna Corp. (CI) in Recent Months - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 26, 2022 5:30 PM EST)
(Updated - January 26, 2022 5:22 PM EST, correction to say Centene fielding interest, not Cigna. )
The talks were preliminary and didn't lead to serious deal negotiations late last year, the report said. There are no talks ongoing and it's unclear if they could be revived.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Said to Weigh Options After Takeover Interest - Bloomberg
- MagnaChip (MX) Gains as LX Semicon Confirms Bid, Possible Carlyle Consortium
- Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) and Colgate Energy to Combine in $7B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!