CVS Health (CVS) in Exclusive Talks to Acquire Cano Health (CANO) - Bloomberg
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 7, 2022 9:45 AM EDT)
There is no certainty a deal will be reached, in part because Humana (NYSE: HUM) has a right of first refusal should Cano find a buyer under a previous agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Expressed Interest In LME Earlier This Year, Was Rebuffed - Bloomberg
- Apollo, Pimco in Pact to Prevent Creditor Brawl Over Carvana Co. (CVNA) - Bloomberg (earlier)
- Activision Blizzard rallies on report Microsoft 'ready to fight' FTC to complete deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!