Byju's Considers Acquisition of Chegg (CHGG) or 2u (TWOU) - Bloomberg
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 16, 2022 1:41 PM EDT)
Byju’s, an India online education startup, is in talks to acquire a U.S. target and likely to bid for either Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) or 2u (NASDAQ: TWOU), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. Byju’s has held talks with both.
Bankers aim to make an offer in the coming weeks, and a deal could be about $2 billion, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTX Close to BlockFi Acquisition For 'Pennies on the Dollar' - CNBC
- Global Infrastructure Partners Said to Be Evaluating Bid for WideOpenWest (WOW) - Source
- Fresenius Se & (FSNUY) said to mull merger of hospital arm with rival chains - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!