Buzzfeed Said in Talks to Go Public Via SPAC, 890 5th Avenue Partners (ENFA) - Bloomberg
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 10, 2021 5:44 PM EST)
Buzzfeed is talks to go public through a merger with 890 5th Avenue Partners (NASDAQ: ENFA), a special purpose acquisition company, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Once public the company may use its currency to target future acquisitions, the report said.
A transaction value couldn't be learned, and the deal hasn't been finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- D and Z Media Acquisition (DNZ) Said in Talks to Merge with Simplifi - Bloomberg
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Prices 4.5M Share Common Offering at $19.50/Sh
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Shareholders Approve the Proposed Acquisition of Inphi (IPHI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!