Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Slips to Session Low After Ventas (VTR) Says It Isn't in Talks to Buy Company
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ventas stated, "Brookdale is an important tenant, and Ventas is, and expects to continue to be, in regular discussions with Brookdale on a variety of subjects. However Ventas is not currently in talks to buy Brookdale as reported in the press. Ventas undertakes no obligation to update this disclosure as discussions continue regarding Ventas' significant interests in Brookdale as a tenant."
(See Page 8: Link)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) and Sinclair receive request for additional information and documentary material from the FTC
- DraftKings' (DKNG) $22 Billion Offer for Entail Seen as 'Transformational,' Further Market Consolidation Makes Sense Says Analyst
- Sonic Automotive (SAH) to acquire RFJ Auto Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!