Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Said to Make Takeover Approach to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) - Bloomberg
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 22, 2021 3:50 PM EDT)
Bristol-Myers recently approached Aurinia about a deal, the report said.
No final decisions have been made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo (APO) Unit Said To Weigh Sale Of IGT Solutions At $600M Value - Bloomberg
- INVESTOR ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action Lawsuits filed on behalf of BMY, CTXS, OWLT, PTON Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Cabot Corp. (CBT) Sells its Purification Solutions Business to One Equity Partners for $111M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!