Bankman-Fried's FTX Said To Be Seeking Path For Robinhood (HOOD) Deal - Bloomberg
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 27, 2022 3:03 PM EDT)
Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX crypto exchange is exploring whether it might be able to acquire Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD), according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
FTX is deliberating internally how to buy Robinhood.
Robinhood hasn't received a formal takeover approach from FTX, the report said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soccer-Billionaire Ratcliffe interested in buying Manchester United - source - Reuters
- Brooge Energy (BROG) Announces Acquisition Proposal from its Majority Shareholder
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!