Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 13, 2021 8:38 AM EDT)
Babylon, the medical startup that connects patients and doctors via an app, is going public in a merger with blank-check company, Alkuri Global Acquisition (NASDAQ: KURI), according to Bloomberg, citing sources.
The U.K. based health-care group could reach a deal with Alkuri in the coming weeks. Babylon could be valued at $3 billion to $4 billion.
Alkuri is starting to raise an additional PIPE pool of around $300 million to help fund a deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferro Corp. (FOE) to Be Acquired by Prince International Corporation for $22 Per Share in $2.1 Billion All-cash Transaction
- Domtar (UFS) to be Acquired by Paper Excellence for $55.50/Share in $3 Billion Deal
- Blink Charging (BLNK) Acquires Blue Corner, Expanding European EV Charging Footprint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!