Apollo (APO) Could Back Musk's or Another Bid for Twitter (TWTR) - WSJ
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 18, 2022 4:23 PM EDT)
The report says Apollo has held talks about backing a possible deal for Twitter and could provide Elon Musk or a bidder with equity or debt to support an offer.
Apollo, which owns Yahoo, has also been evaluation potential cooperation with the online-media company and Twitter.
Twitter is expected to reject Musk's offer in the coming days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brazil President Bolsonaro Says Musk's Proposed Twitter (TWTR) Deal Was A Symbol Of Hope - Reuters
- Tesla (TSLA) Falls Over 4% as Investors Fret About More Musk Attacks
- Zymeworks (ZYME) Gains as Would-Be Suitor All Blue Capital Names Medical Advisor, Sends Letter Demanding Takeover Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Company News, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!