Apex Said in Merger Talks with Northern Star Investment Corp. II NSTB) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Aplex Clearing, a security custody and clearing firm, is in talks to go public through a merger with blank-check company Northern Star Investment Corp. II (NYSE: NSTB), according to Bloomberg, citing sources.
The merger would value Apex and the SPAC at as much as $5 billion. Deliberations are ongoing and details may change.
The SPAC is backed by John Ledecky.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- DWS, CDPQ said near EUR3B deal for SNCF leasing unit - Bloomberg
- Marlin Business Services (MRLN) to Be Acquired by Funds Managed By HPS Investment Partners for $23.50/share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!