Alto Pharmacy Said in Talks to Merge with Gores SPAC (GTPB) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alto Pharmacy is in talks to go public via a blank-check firm affiliated with Alec Gores, according to Bloomberg, citing sources.
A deal between Alto and Gores Technology Partners II (NASDAQ: GTPB) is set to value the combined entity at around $2.3 billion. A transaction hasn't been finalized.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thrasio is Said in Talks to Go Public Via Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Thrasio in talks to merge with Michael Kline SPAC, Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!