Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) is in advanced discussions to be acquired by a large pharmaceutical company for about $180 per share in cash, according to a report from Bloomberg after the market closed on Friday. The identity of the potential buyer couldn't be learned.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) already owns a large stake in the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holocene Advisors Believes Merck’s (MRK) Proposed Offer of $180 Per Share for Acceleron (XLRN) Significantly Undervalues Company
- UPDATE: Merck (MRK) Commences Cash Tender Offer to Acquire Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) for $180/sh, Deal Announced on Sept. 30
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Acquires LIQAL B.V.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!